Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Charlotte Russe Haul! ^O^

Hi guys! This is my mini clothes haul :3 Please enjoy (?) 
[This was not sponsored] I bought everything (my mom chipped in tho) 
:3 and everything is from Charlotte Russe ~ 
The first item is fur-lined leggings~ 
They're really warm :3 and inside there's fur >:D The inside and outside of these leggings are extremely soft *O* and when you wear it, you don't look like you're wearing really thick leggings ^w^
They were originally $10.99 but after the sale I got them for $7.37 (which I think is a pretty good deal) 
The second item is a coral skater skirt~ 
They're high-waisted (which I love) and the color is also very nice :3 
(although I still don't know what I should match it with...I think a crop top would be cute?) 
It's 95% polyester and 5% spandex :) 
The original price was $16.99 but after sale: $11.37 (also a good deal :3 ) 
The third item is a wine-colored skater skirt :3 
This one I really love because of the nice wine color and the cute zipper in the back ^O^ The zipper is easy to use but you also put it on w/o the zipper because it is extremely stretchable (: 
This skirt was the same price as the other skirt ($11.37)
The last item is a cute oxblood-colored bag :3 
I love the front with the clasp and the color is very nice as well :* 
I love crossbody bags and this one is so nice b/c it has a half chain strap and a normal strap :3 the chain just adds a nice detail! 
I was disappointed that the front clasp doesn't actually open the bag but simply a decoration but I suppose the zipper at the top would be a lot easier to open than a clasp LOL 
Inside is a nice contrast with a leopard print and has a smaller zippered pocket inside the bag :P 
I got this bag for like $8 something which is such a good deal >:D 
Here's some pics of me wearing the wine-colored skirt and the bag LOL 
And a outfit for the wine-colored skater skirt~ 
LOL Thanks for reading to the end! I hope I didn't bore anyone...LOLOL 
<:3 Please tell me if you guys like haul posts *O* or want me to make some outfits with the clothes xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment