Friday, January 31, 2014

TheFaceShop: Wash Off Mask

:3 Hi guys~~
So when my brother went to South Korea, he bought lots of things at TheFaceShop...which means lots of samples! LOL

He gave me some :3 but I used like most of them already... but I had this mask that I didn't try yet :D

And I didn't to give it a try *O*

Almost everything was in Korean, so I understood nothing . LMAO But it says it's a "Wash Off Mask" in the front :3 

I opened it with scissors even though there was a tearing slit >////<  It was just too hard to open with my bear hands.

Inside, the mask was like white colored and like a paste. My friend said that it look liked toothpaste, which it kinda does xD 

Here's a picture of me wearing it. I look very scary...very scary. 
Hope I didn't traumatize you guys LOL At least my bow is cute? 
Anyways, I didn't know if I should wait until the mask dried or whatever but I had it only for like 2-3~ mins and it started to sting. The stinging hurt a bit so I decided to remove the mask :o

When removing the mask, I found that it was pretty hard to wash over. I had to wash my face a couple times to get the mask off. 

Since, I couldn't understand the Korean, I don't know what the mask was for. But... I found my face to be soft afterwards *O* 

Well, that's all for today~ 

Oh! Happy Chinese New Years everyone! <33 



No comments:

Post a Comment