Saturday, January 25, 2014

Black Head EX Nose Clay Mask Review

Black Head EX Nose Clay Mask from TheFaceShop ~
This is NOT sponsored (my brother got it for me)

The container is small and has a picture of a blackberry(?) in front.
In the back, it’s Korean so I couldn’t understand anything LOL
To use, it’s pretty easy :3 Just wash your wash then apply a small amount of the mask onto your nose and then wait for it to dry~
Putting more means taking long to dry >.< I think a pea-sized amount should be sufficient. You can apply more if it isn't enough
Here's a picture of me wearing the mask >////<
The top picture is when I just applied it and the bottom picture is when it dried.
It took around 20~ mins to dry...which a bit long
I used a tweezer to help remove the mask and it very painful /sob
You can wash off remains of the mask with some water :D
The best part  is looking at the nasty things on the mask hehe
Sorry for the blurry picture :'( Couldn't let the camera to focus 
Oh wells.. there are some black heads on it :o
Comfort:  / 5
It was a bit uncomfortable since it made my nose itchy >.< I wanted to scratch my nose so badly but couldn't because it would mess up the mask 

Effectiveness:  / 5
The mask did it's job and removed the blackheads :3 

Cost:  / 5
Although I did not buy this and I do not know the price, I did some research and it seems to be about $10-11 per bottle. Which I think is a bit pricey for such a small bottle

Easy to Use:  / 5
It was pretty easy to apply and take off :D 

Overall:   /5
It's a nice product and does what it says :3 Also, since it's small...it's convenient for travel :3 

Please follow me on my tumblr: Pandas-go-moomoo

No comments:

Post a Comment