Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Green Tea + Honey Sugar Scrub?

So recently I decided to do some DIY face scrubs *O*
And I found this one with ingredients I actually had at home LOL ( Green tea, honey, and sugar )

Basically you brew a cup of green tea, let it cool and then add in the sugar. After that, you stir in a teaspoon or two of honey :3

I have no idea if I'm doing it wrong, but my sugar mixed it, and it wasn't like the scrubby consistency I expected it to be >///<


Those are things I used :3 Anywhoo~ 

Afterwards, I applied to my face and it felt pretty good...although I looked like a monster with the green tea on my face >.< 

Green has a lot of antioxidants and honey also has many beneficial qualities :3 It did feel a bit drying...but my skin is pretty dry due to the colder weather... 

Overall, it's very simple to do and quite fun :3 

I want to try out some more DIYS and stuff :D 

2 comments:

  1. Add more sugar maybe like 1.5 cups or so? Makes it really into a scrub and great for exfoliation! ^u^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try adding more cups of sugar~~ :D

      Delete